It’s dead simple. In just 60 seconds, you can have a modern Redmine theme up & running.
How to install Abacusmine?
- Once you’ve signed up , log into your account and download the zip file with a name like
- Unzip the theme and upload the folder it contains to the
public/themespath of your server.
- Log in to Redmine, go to
Administration → Settings → Display tab, select the name of the zip file you just uploaded (like Abacusmine 2.0.2). No need to restart Apache, you are ready to go.
- If a previous version of the theme exists on your server, just follow step 1. The theme versions are numbered, so you will not override any existing version.
- If you want to make any changes to the theme, use the
Need help? We are here for you every step of the way.
Redmine version 2.0.4 - 4.1.1
Every team is unique, so we made sure key features of Abacusmine are customizable:
- Translate features added by Abacusmine
- Changes fixed menu to static
- Hide home item
- Change jump-to-project select width
- Display project tree as expanded or collapsed
- Show your corporate logo at the login page
- Change the Abacus Themes logo to your corporate logo
- All settings are described in the readme file